Home Shop Journal

Cabinetry, Woodworking, and other construction information from thirty-plus years experience, for the home, business, do-it-yourselfer, self-employed, or professional tradesman. Includes an introductory essay on safety and other information acquainting you with his experience and intent. Please read the Introductory Post, February 6th, 2006, before gleaning and using any other information from this journal. Thank you. The Author.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Author's Comments, 031506...

One of the problems with being the owner of a well developed homeshop is that the projects never end. I'm presently doing a new kitchen for my beautiful wife and with my regular responsibilities as a homeowner and caregiver for my aging mother (to be 91 in August) I am not finding the discipline I need to post enough material here-on nor in a regular enough fashion to make this a valuable resource for readers that seek this type of information.

My title must have been a loser as an attention-getter, also. The proof is in the readership, and their isn't any to speak of. Therefore, I have changed it.

I have also decided to to make comments and guest images (of home projects) a frequent addition to my posts, so we all can have a deeper well of ideas and knowledge to draw from.
I will be glad to receive any JPG images to consider for posting. Please be friendly, don't embed any script, and respect other folks' right to creative ownership and copyrights. Tell me the name or handle you wish to be credited with the image, if you'd like.

Check out the email address (my profile) and send me pictures of things you've made, or jobs you've done or been a part of, and I'll post them here. After a few months, there could be lots of great stuff here to learn, be inspired by and from which to borrow tips and ideas!

See you later,
Able.